EUROPEAN CLUB «OAK LEAF»
Unit 3, 1603 — 62 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2C 2C5
Tel: (403) 452 40 95, (403) 512 15 20
Agreed with Mr. Kent Pallister, Chief License Inspector
Development & Business License
Development & Business Approval, City of Calgary
November 25, 2011
- European club «Oak Leaf» is a private social–recreational club for people who attracted to use sauna on the regular basis.
- The club is open only for members and does not serve «drop-in» clients.
- The admission fee is $20 for person for the session which is 2 hours 30 minute during the week and 2 hours 20 minute during the weekend.
- In order to book a visit members have to call ahead.
- Ladies are not allowed to bring honey and other facial treatment ingredients inside sauna.
- Members are not allowed to bring buckets with water inside sauna.
- Members are not allowed to bring bathrobes and white towels inside sauna.
- Members must wear bathrobes in the lobby at all time.
- Members who are visiting the club before 5 p.m. and paying $20 per person must to share all clubs´ facilities and be respectful to other visitors.
- Members are not allowed to speak loudly over the cell phone in the lobby in the presence of other resting visitors.
- Members can bring in the club their own food and drinks.
- Members are responsible for any damage of the club´s equipment and furniture.
- Members under drugs and alcohol intoxication will not have admission to the club.
- Massage and Aesthetics services are only secondary services and available only for members who attend sauna. Massage & Aesthetics services will not be provided on the «drop-in» base for accidental clients.
- In order to be a member one has to be at the age of 18-70 year old and to be physically fit without any serious physical or mental illnesses.
- Members are responsible at their own risk for using sauna and Ice Hole.
- Members who will make a reservation about visiting of the club and will not show up by the time of reservation will be denied to have admission in the club in the future in case the club´s administration would not be informed by call about the missing reservation.
- Groups of members which will agree with the club about the regular visiting for six months will be completely responsible for allocated time.
- Cancellation policy for our club — 48 hours. In case the group leader will not inform administration about the missing of appointment 48 hours before scheduled appointment the group will be charged $60 (50% of price for the shift) otherwise the group will not have access in the club in the future.
- Clients who booked appointment twice and both times cancelled would be denied the admission to the club in the future.
- Contraindications to become a member: any type of diagnosed cancer, pregnancy, wheelchair disability, any type of contagious skin diseases, psychiatric disorders and AIDS.
Dr. Igor Voropanov, PhD MD
Retired Colonel of the Medical Service of the Russian Navy
Director of European club «Oak Leaf»